Saturday, February 25, 2012

quick post: blue dress


(blue dress: Mombasa, Shoes: Ebay)
woops i thought i published this post ages ago, but i just realised i didn't, so it look like i haven't done a post in a bit :/
I just got back from a school trip to Lady Elliot Island which is part of the great barrier reef, it was absolutely beautiful, and the snorkeling was amazing! I'll put up some pics soon :)
ps, Please Follow me :)

xx. Steff

5 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous! Love the color so much! xx

    ♥ The Niknok Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lovely with this dress!If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???
    Win a $80 gift card to spend on The Quiet Riot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hy sweetie! this is lovely! i was thinking, maybe we can follow each others blog?! :X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. this dress is lovely!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    www.casperandpearl.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

don't just leave a fashion verdict, follow me as well! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...